If you are one of those people who truly believe that font does matter, then you’re likely to be among those who prefer to have a customized browser with their favorite font. Are you using Firefox browser? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place to learn how to change the default font of the browser to one that you like.
- Open the Firefox homepage and press the icon showing three horizontal lines. It is present at the top-right corner of the browser.
- A pop up window containing different icons will open. Select the “Options” icon by clicking on it.
- Another pop-up window will appear. Click on the “content” icon.
- A new window will appear with different font options. You can change the font style, font size and much more as per your liking and preference. You will find a box in the middle of the window that reads “Allow pages to choose their own fonts”. Leave the box checked. If you don’t, some websites will not work properly as they use custom font.
- You can also change the color of text and background on your Firefox by going to options and then to colors. Simply select the select and then confirm your selection by clicking the “OK” button.
Note: The screens may vary, depending on the version of Firefox browser that you’re using.