So, English is not your native language and you are stuck with an Android phone with English set its default language? Well, you are definitely not alone in this, as there are a lot of users who lack grip on the English language and therefore crave for a more native experience on their device. Fortunately, the Android platform gives you the freedom to change the default language to one that you’ve got a good grip on. We are here to walk you through the fairly simple process.
- Press the menu while on the home screen of your phone.
- Select the Settings option from the menu by pressing it.
- Tap the My device tab located on top of the Settings interface and then scroll down to the Input and control section. Press the Language and input option to access further options.
- You’ll see the default language listed under the Language and input section. To change it, tap Language.
- You’ll see a list of all the language options available on your device. Simply tap a language to select it.
- Press the return key to go back to the previous screen and confirm that the language has changed successfully.
Note: The process and screens may vary slightly, depending on the Android version and device you’re using.