The best thing about smartphones is that they give you the freedom to do customized settings as per your liking and preferences. Now, you can give a personal touch to your smartphone by adding your classy image from last week’s party, or setting that colorful wallpaper you just downloaded from internet. All you need to do is follow a few steps that would hardly take a minute or two.
- Go to home screen and press the Menu key.
- Tap the “Set Wallpaper” option to open it.
- You can either set wallpaper for Home screen, for lock screen, or for both. Select the option as per your liking.
- You can select wallpaper from different folders, namely Gallery, Live Wallpapers, Photos, and Wallpapers. Just go to the relevant option and select the image or wallpaper you want to set on your screen.
- When you open any of the given folders, it will automatically display all the images available in that folder.
- Select the wallpaper by tapping it and then press the ‘Set Wallpaper’ button to set it on the home screen.
- You will return to the home screen, where you can enjoy the new look.
Note: You can also add custom wallpapers on your Android. There are various websites and apps that offer custom wallpapers for different smartphones. Most of them can be downloaded free of cost.