Are you more of a Twitter person than a Facebook fan, but since you have a huge friend list on Facebook, you are compelled to remain active on both? Handling both the accounts at the same time can be very difficult, especially if your Facebook friends are not added on your Twitter account. There is this interesting feature on Twitter that allows its users to connect their account with Facebook profile. You must be thinking what’s special about this feature. Well, it will automatically post your tweets on your Facebook Timeline, saving you time on copy/pasting the tweets from Tweeter to Facebook. Just take 2 minutes out and follow these simple steps.
- Log in to the Twitter account you wish to connect with Facebook and go to Settings.
- There will be a list of options on the left side of the screen. Scroll down and click on Apps.
- Move the cursor to the “Connect to Facebook” button in the Facebook Connect section and click on it.
- If your Facebook account is not open, then you will be directed to Facebook sign-in page. Otherwise, a pop-up will appear, informing you that Twitter will be receiving information from your public profile and birthday, and asking you for confirmation. Click Okay to proceed.
- You will be directed back to the Twitter Applications screen, with the status under Facebook Connect stating that “Your account is connected to Facebook.” You’ll also see several options underneath. Simply click the checkboxes next to those options to activate or deactivate them as per your desire.
Note: To disconnect Twitter from Facebook, simply return to the Applications screen and click on the Disconnect button.