TunnelBear VPN is by far the most user-friendly app in the category for the Android. However, that does not necessarily mean that there’s absolutely no learning curve involved. Worry not, for we are here to guide you through the setup of the app.
1. Open Play Store and go to TunnelBear VPN’s download page. Tap the “INSTALL” button.
2. Go through the list of permissions required by the app and tap “ACCEPT”.
3. Let the download complete. The installation will start automatically afterwards.
4. Once the installation is complete, the “OPEN” button will appear. A shortcut will also be created on the device’s home-screen. Use either way to launch app.
5. On the main menu, you will be asked to get yourself registered. Write your email ID, provide a password and tap “Create a Free Account” option.
6. You will receive a confirmation email. Go to your provided email account and verify that the provided email address is actually yours.
7. Open TunnelBear VPN and you will now be on the dashboard. There are two options here. On top, there’s an option to turn VPN on/off. On the bottom, the options are for changing the server location.
8. Turn VPN on, and you will be asked to approve the “Connection Request.” Simply tap OK and you’re good to.
You are now connected to TunnelBear VPN and you can change around the locations as you please. Enjoy!
Note: The interface and screens may vary depending on your device and the version of TunnelBear that you’ve downloaded.