DroidVPN is among the top VPNs for Android, offering everything that one expects of such apps, be it security, privacy or a fence-less Internet. Although heavy on handiness, the app can take some getting used to, especially for new users who are generally not too good at handling technology. How to install droidVPN? We’ve simplified the whole process to help you start enjoying the benefits as easily as possible.
- Launch Play Store on your Android device and use the search feature to get to DroidVPN’s download page. Tap the prominent green “INSTALL” button.
- Read through the permissions required by the app and then press “ACCEPT”.
- Be patient while the app downloads on your phone. Once the download is complete, the app will start installing automatically.
- Tap “Open” on the Play Store page of DroidVPN to run the app. Alternatively, you can run the app from the shortcut created on the home-screen.
- Tap the grey “Start” button to get yourself started.
- You will have to get yourself registered here, so select “Signup for Free” option.
- You will now be taken to the sign up page. Provide all the required details to become a member.
- After signing in, you will get a connection request. Simply tap on “OK”
- You will now be taken back to the main menu with grey “Start” button. Tap on it again, and you will be connected to one of DroidVPN’s servers.
Note: The interface and screens may vary depending on your device and the version of TunnelBear that you’ve downloaded.
Also Read : Review of DroidVPN