Loader Droid is among the top download manager tools for Android devices, adding a significant amount of convenience, speed and simplicity to a process that can at times feel like a chore. The app is ideal for you if you’ve been craving for faster downloads and their easy management. Previously, downloaders required you to navigate through multiple menus, but due to recent firmware updates, you no longer have to do that. You can now instantly access your favorite applications at a ease of a single click on your smartphone(android/iOS) with virtual PCs from www.CloudDesktopOnline.com with 24*7 end-user support from one of the best DaaS providers – Apps4Rent. Of course you need to set up Loader Droid on your device before you can start benefiting from what it has to offer. Don’t worry about it though as we’ll guide you through the entire process step-by-step.
Head over to Loader Droid’s download section on Google Play Store and tap “INSTALL”.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen, displaying the permissions required by the app. Tap “ACCEPT” after you’ve gone through the permissions.
- Wait while the app downloads and then automatically installs on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, a shortcut for Loader Droid will be created on the homescreen/app drawer. Locate and tap it to start using the app.
- The main dashboard will list the different categories of files you can download, along with the “+” button to add link for download and a button to open integrated browser.
- To download a file using Loader Droid, open whatever web browser you use on your Android device, navigate to the download link for the file of your liking and tap it. A pop-up will appear, asking you to specify which app to use to complete the action. Tap Loader Droid.
- Tap “Start” to start downloading the file to your device. You can rename the file using the orange button across the second field. Use the orange button across the third field to change storage location. The fourth field lets you choose whether to run downloads using WI-FI only, or to run them on mobile network or roaming as well.
- You will be able to track the progress of your download on Loader Droid. If you don’t see it, tap the relevant file category, e.g. music, on the main dashboard to get to the relevant screen. Swipe your finger towards right on the file to cancel or pause the download.
- You can play, pause, delete or clear the downloaded file using the buttons that appear on top of the screen when you long-press the file. You can also swipe your finger towards right on the file to clear, delete or open it
- Tap on the downloaded file to access additional controls. These let you do everything from opening the file, deleting it or renaming it to moving it to another location, reloading it or delete its record from the device.
- To access Loader Droid’s integrated browser, tap the globe icon at the top-right corner on the main dashboard screen.
- Tap the menu button on your device while on the browser screen to bring up browser menu.
- Tap menu button while on main dashboard to bring up Loader Droid menu. From here, you can switch to sleep mode, access settings, and upgrade to ad-free PRO version among other things.
- Open “Settings” to customize the app and access controls for different features. Simply tap the features or respective boxes across them to customize or enable/disable them.
- Tap the box across “Show advanced preferences” to check it and gain access to additional settings. This allows you to customize functionality of Loader Droid even further by giving you access to controls for core features.
Note: The screens may vary, depending on the device and version of Loader Droid.