Why settle for anything less than a smooth and enriching online experience on Android when you have the luxury of using UC Browser. It’s light, it’s fast and it’s got just the right amount of features to cover all your browsing needs. And oh, the interface is definitely something that will leave you impressed. Follow the instructions below to download UC Browser on your Android device and start adding a little bit extra to your online experience on the smaller screens.
- Head over to the UC Browser for Android download page on Play Store and press the green “INSTALL” button.
- Go through the permissions list and then press “ACCEPT” to proceed with the download and installation of the browser on your device.
- Launch the app by tapping its icon, located either on the homescreen or the app drawer.
- You’ll be greeted by a welcome screen upon running UC Browser for the first time. Toggle the box next to “Join UX Improvement Program” and then press “ACCEPT”.
- You’ll find yourself on the Speed Dial screen. Simply tap a tile to jump to that website. If you wish to change the language of the browser, press the “Switch” button located at the bottom-right of the screen and then select the language you want to switch to.
- Press the “Enter URL” tab located right on top on the interface to enter the address of any website you wish to visit.
- Press search while on the Speed Dial screen to search for something on the web. Use the tabs to specify whether you want the search results to comprise of websites, videos, images, etc. Press “Cancel” to return to the Speed Dial screen.
- While on the Speed Dial screen, locate and press the small window icon on the bottom taskbar to switch to the tabs screen. Press the blue plus icon to open a new tab. To enter incognito mode for private browsing, press the mask icon. Swipe left or right to switch between opened tabs.
- Tap the settings icon located on the top-right corner of the tabs screen to bring up the tabs menu. You can manage your tabs from here.
- While on the Speed Dial screen, locate and tap the options icon located on the taskbar at the bottom of the browser interface. Swipe left for additional options, including settings.
- You can manage and customize your browser, and consequently your online experience from the Settings menu.
Note: The actual screens may vary, depending on your device, the Android version you’re on, and the version of UC Browser.