1. Download & Install usb drivers of your device.(if not present)
2. You need to check if your android device is supported by SRSRoot software.
To do that go to www.srsroot.com/supported
For easier search press ctrl + F . And a search box will appear in the upper right corner of the page.Click on the box and type in your device name.
3. If your device is supported, Go to www.srsroot.com/ and click on “Download Now”
after the download is completed install it.
4. Now check “USB DEBUGGING” & “UNKNOWN SOURCES” in your android device.
(settings>applications>development>usb debugging) or (settings>developer options>usb debugging) depending on your device.
5. Finally connect your android device to your pc using the usb cable.
6. Open the SRSRoot software and click on “Root Device (all methods)”
7. Follow the final instructions (if any) given by the software.
8. Hooray!!! You have now succesfully rooted your android device.
9. To confirm , install “root checker” app from play store and check for root status.