1. Download and install usb drivers of your device.(if not present)
2. Now you need to check if your android device is supported by KINGO ROOT software.
To do that go to www.kingoapp.com/android-root/devices.htm
For easier search press ctrl + F . And a search box will appear in the upper right corner of the page.Click on the box and type in your device name.
3. If your device is supported, Go to www.kingoapp.com & click on the download button. You will be taken to another page and the download will start automatically.
4. After the download is finished,install the software and remember to uncheck “launch kingo android root” and click on finish.
5. Now restart your pc.
6. Enable “USB DEBUGGING” & “UNKNOWN SOURCES” in your android device.
(settings>applications>development>usb debugging) or (settings>developer options>usb debugging) depending on your device.
7. Open the KINGO ROOT software
8. Connect your android device to your pc using the usb cable.
9. Now it will detect and confirm your device.
10. Click on the ROOT button to start rooting your device.
11. After the rooting is completed your device will automatically reboot.
12. To confirm , install “root checker” app from play store and check the root status.