WhatsApp has gained popularity as a messaging app in a very short period of time, with people of all ages becoming its regular users. You can use this to your benefit, especially if you want to keep an eye on your kids, employees or anyone else. The good thing is that you don’t need to be an expert hacker to spy on someone’s instant messaging conversations, as the spy technology available today makes the whole process extremely simple and convenient. Here’s a quite guide on how you can spy on WhatsApp messages on Android using a spy app.
- Open Google.com and search for keywords like “best WhatsApp spy app”, “WhatsApp Android spy app”, etc. You will come across a large number of spying apps that log WhatsApp chat. Read their reviews to know more about their features and specifications. Select the spying app which offers maximum features at reasonable price.
- Go to the official website of that spy app and look for the “Buy Now” button. Press the button and enter your payment details to buy the product.
- You will receive a URL on the given email address shortly after buying the spying app. Click on the URL to start the download and installation process on target device. Spying app does not take much time in downloading, so do not worry about getting caught.
- You will be assigned with an id and password for logging into the account to get access to the WhatsApp conversation of target device. Save this id and password as you will need it in the future.
- You can keep track of WhatsApp conversation remotely. Just go to URL given to you by the app vendor at the time of purchase and enter your username and password, also provided to you at the time of download. You will be directed to a dashboard containing details of the WhatsApp messages sent and received on the target device. Some apps even give an idea of WhatsApp contacts that the target has.
Note: Although there are some free WhatsApp spy apps available, it’s better to avoid them as they’re likely to be malware.