Getting acquainted with VPN on Google’s mobile OS-powered phones is not an issue. The real problem starts when you have to setup VPN on Android phone. A lot of people go to settings and try out different things, but none of them work. To remove this confusion, we have written this guide in which we have explained steps you have to perform in order to have VPN up and running on your mobile.
- First thing you need to do is go to Google Play store and search for the VPN that you wish to setup on your device.
- Look for the VPN that you wish to install in the search results and tap it.
- Tap Install.
- A screen will pop up, showing you the permissions that the app requires on your device. Go through them thoroughly and then tap ACCEPT.
- Wait while the VPN app downloads and then installs on your device. A shortcut to the app will be created at the end of the installation phase.
- Run the VPN app by tapping on the shortcut.
- You’ll typically be greeted by a welcome screen, followed by a series of on-screen instructions. Just follow them.
- Tap the Connect You will be given a warning that the app you just downloaded is trying to create a VPN connection. Tap OK.
- Enjoy a secure, anonymous, and unrestricted internet on your Android phone.
Note: The installation process may vary from VPN to VPN.