Effective and super easy to use, Unlimited Free VPN by VPN in Touch (VIT) is a new, improved and remodeled version of the original VPN app released for Android phones. It is an ideal solution for the technologically challenged searching for a convenient way to secure their web traffic, browse anonymously, and access location restricted content. Using the app may be a walk in the park, but first, you obviously need to download and set it up on the Android device. The following setup guide will help you navigate through the process quickly without running into any unnecessary complication.
- Open Google Play Store and make your way to Unlimited Free VPN’s download page. Tap the green “INSTALL” button.
- Take a look at the permissions and then tap “ACCEPT”.
- Be patient while the app downloads. Once the download is complete, the installation will start on its own.
- Run the app by either tapping the “OPEN” button on the Play Store, or by using the short-cut on the device’s home-screen.
- Tap the “Got it” button on the welcome screen.
- You’ll see a dimmed “Connect” button right under the sleeping face. Tap that button to start securing the connection.
- Check the box next to “I trust this application” by tapping it.
- Wait while the app connects you to the nearest server. Notice that the face is now awake.
- Once the connection is created, the face will start smiling. Tap the pink “Disconnect” button anytime to stop the VPN service.
Note: Please note that the setup screens and interface of Unlimited Free VPN by VIT may vary slightly from device to device. Also remember that the app is not an alternative to your ISP.